जाड़े में धूप था
हँसी में चूप था
ना जान पाया तेरा दर्द क्या था
ना पाया की तेरा हाथ अलविदा कहने को उठा था
एक आखिरी बार अलविदा तक न कह पाया
तुझे जाते जाते न मिल पाया
तू साथ रह कर उतना न करीब आ पाया
जितना दूर रह कर तूने सताया
हमेशा बस खुशी के पल बिताए
और अब वहीं बार बार याद आए
झाड़े की धूप था
हँसी में चूप था
She is beautiful Full of life. She don't care about me I miss her all the night. She don't know it Cause I told her just a bit. You do talk to me It's not enough for me. I want you in my arms Shining all the charms. But I can't do it I'm in fear fit Am my own culprit. Thinking of all the years I have been in fears. I'got to deep to came out of this Can't you get it by a dream, oh please I want her I need her. She is my destiny My pretty lady. Yes she is beautiful.
बीती यादें
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pehli Mohabbat
Me dhundh rha tha usko Par na mili vo khi Ek din dikhi vo raah me Pta na tha ho jygi usse chah muje Kch din tw dikhti rhi aise hi...
No comments:
Post a Comment